SPECIAL USE PERMIT APPLICATION
Welcome to Rhode Island State Parks. Our parks system has several parks, beaches and campgrounds that can host a variety of events and functions.
If you would like to reserve a site or shelter, you can contact the Park directly. This is a seperate type of permit, and you do not need to apply for a special use permit.
- If you are new to our parks, and not sure what facility would be appropriate for your event or function or would like general information, please email RI State Parks.
- If you already have a location in mind, we recommend you contact the individual facility to confirm that your date is available and that the event or function you would like to host is allowed on that property.
|Charlestown Breachway:||(401) 322-8910||Burlingame:||(401) 322-8910||Beavertail:||(401) 884-2010|
|East Beach:||(401) 322-8910||Charlestown Breachway:||(401) 322-8910||Brenton Point:||(401) 847-2400|
|East Matunuck||(401) 789-8374||Fisherman’s Memorial||(401) 789-8374||Burlingame Picnic Area||(401) 322-8910|
|Misquamicut||(401) 322-8910||George Washington||(401) 568-2085||Blackstone Bike Path||(401) 723-7892|
|Roger Wheeler||(401) 789-8374||Colt||(401) 253-7482|
|Salty Brine||(401) 789-8374||East Bay Pike Path||(401) 253-7482|
|Scarborough North||(401) 789-8374||Fort Adams||(401) 847-2400|
|Scarborough South||(401) 789-8374||Fort Wetherill||(401) 884-2010|
|East Beach||(401) 322-8910||Goddard||(401) 884-2010|
|Haines Memorial||(401) 253-7482|
|Lincoln Woods||(401) 723-7892|
|Rocky Point||(401) 884-2010|
|John H. Chafee Preserve (Rome Point)||(401) 884-2010|
|Snake Den||(401) 723-7892|
Once you have determined a location and confirmed with the Regional Manager that the date is available, please fill out our
Special Use (Large Group) Permit.
Please keep in mind:
- Submission of this application DOES NOTguarantee that your event will be permitted.
- You may be required to obtain liability license insurance. We will not permit an event unless this insurance is received no later than two (2) weeks prior to your event. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Along with insurance, your event may be assessed costs for staff, police officers, site and facility fees, OR require a license agreement through the State Properties Committee.
- Applications must be received 30 DAYS IN ADVANCE OF EVENT.